View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0002848||HTML & PERL||Feature Request - Interface||public||2017-04-01 06:06||2017-04-01 06:06|
|Priority||normal||Severity||minor||Reproducibility||have not tried|
|Summary||0002848: Redirect back to requested page after user solves captcha, instead of redirecting to main page|
|Description||After site visitors solve a captcha/challenge, it would be nice to redirect to the page they had requested, instead of redirecting them to the main page.|
|Additional Information||* http://anidb.net/post423113|
* The current behavior may disproportionately impact certain users due to a combination of factors such as some of:
1. Frequently changing dynamic IP.
2. Frequently get to AniDB by following a "deep link" from another site.
3. Clears or doesn't keep cookies between sessions.
4. Roams between various networks (home, school, work, cafes, internet cafes, ...).
5. Uses a shared user account on a computer, so doesn't stay signed in.
|Tags||enhancement, url-redirection, usability|