View Issue Details

IDProjectCategoryView StatusLast Update
0003373HTML & PERLFeature Request - Interfacepublic2019-08-13 20:33
ReporterHinoeAssigned ToDerIdiot 
PrioritynormalSeverityminorReproducibilityalways
Status feedbackResolutionreopened 
Product Version 
Target VersionFixed in Version 
Summary0003373: Tag admin, related entities: allow sorting by entity name
DescriptionTag admin under related entities has no sorting on the entity column. Please add that. Expected sorting behavior is by displayed entity name (for episodes, that would be anime name followed by episode number); disambiguation criterion for name collision is up to you (even random works for me). If it's a problem to do it when entities come from multiple tables, it's okay to only sort when the reltb param is specified.
Steps To Reproducehttps://anidb.net/admin/tag/?mode=tagentities
TagsNo tags attached.

Activities

DerIdiot

2019-08-08 18:44

administrator   ~0004378

impossible

Hinoe

2019-08-13 20:33

reporter   ~0004379

In that case, is there any chance you could add a JS-based sort override instead? The interface for it would be an ugly-as-sin hack (I see it as two sort bars, one for the perl sort and one for the JS one *shudders*, and the word I have for that is "fugly"), but it *would* solve a good 90% of the problem, the ugliness is not exposed to common users anyway, and I can live with the other 10% being as it is now. I can understand if you refuse that on the basis of a design principle, though, because even I can see that it's a horrible solution. Thanks in either case.

Issue History

Date Modified Username Field Change
2019-08-08 16:08 Hinoe New Issue
2019-08-08 18:44 DerIdiot Assigned To => DerIdiot
2019-08-08 18:44 DerIdiot Status new => closed
2019-08-08 18:44 DerIdiot Resolution open => won't fix
2019-08-08 18:44 DerIdiot Note Added: 0004378
2019-08-13 20:33 Hinoe Status closed => feedback
2019-08-13 20:33 Hinoe Resolution won't fix => reopened
2019-08-13 20:33 Hinoe Note Added: 0004379